BAAD! is available 24/7 to rent for rehearsals, performances, auditions, and classes.
Home of Arthur Aviles Typical Theatre and The Bronx Dance Coalition
PLEASE READ THE DIRECTIONS BELOW FOR YOUR BENEFIT.
ALL IN AND OUT TIMES ARE SHOWN ON THE CALENDAR AS "BUSY".
Booking space at BAAD! is a two-part process.
Once your rental has been confirmed:
- View the video for arrival process to enter BAAD!
- Review the documents below.
Upon your arrival, you will be asked to sign the Agreement
and the Liability Waiver & Screening forms.
- To ensure health and safety during this pandemic, we ask that
you send the recommended Rehearsal Guidelines
to your participants.
1. VIEW THE CALENDAR
- If you are interested in reserving rehearsal space first please review the calendar below.
- Hours that are available will not appear on the calendar because they have not yet been booked.
"Busy" indicates hours that have already been booked and are no longer available.
- Click "busy" to see the start and end times of those hours.
2. RESERVE VIA EMAIL
- When you've decided on a time that works for you -- hours that are before or after
the busy times indicated --
Email email@example.com (preferred)
Call via phone at 718.918.2110 (between the business hours of 10am to 6pm, Mon thru Fri)
- A staff member will confirm the availability of space and place you on the calendar.
If helpful, you may view the calendar in week mode which automatically shows start and end times
of unavailable hours.